Saturday, January 4, 2014

My three best friends

I spent the past three weeks almost constantly feeling nauseated. Morning sickness? 24-hour-sickness would be a better word. These were my three best friends (aside from the caring father-to-be) for the past three weeks:




  1. Gingerbons, 
  1. Magic Flakes (and it had to be Magic Flakes, Skyflakes wouldn't do the trick) and 
  1. an ominous green Chinese scented oil that my mom was once given on a boat by an elderly lady who felt sorry for her because she was incredibly seasick. This oil is the best! It beats efficascent oil, white flower oil, tiger balm or anything else by lengths. Unfortunately I have not yet been able to find it to replace it when it is empty so I'm allowing myself to only use it in the most necessary occasions.


No comments:

Post a Comment