Sunday, December 8, 2013

OMG, I'm pregnant!


I am a German working in the Philippines. Almost year ago I met my wonderful boyfriend with whom I can imagine a common future and settle in the Philippines - but then you never know what life has in mind for you.

A few days ago I found out I was pregnant. It was not exactly planned but not totally unwanted either. We had just hoped for more time together before we start the adventure of founding a family. We blame it on Yolanda and the stress in its aftermath that caused my cycle to do it's own thing resulting in me being fertile when I wasn't supposed to be. We also blame the fertile atmosphere at the office that seemingly causes every woman working there to become pregnant.

After the first minutes of shock when I told him, my boyfriend turned into the most supportive father-to-be I could wish for.

My pregnancy triggered me to start this blog. I want to write about my experiences here as a becoming mom.

I hope I will have the discipline to continue this blog regularly.

No comments:

Post a Comment